Italian Restaurants near Portmarnock Dublin
After a Day Exploring the Great Outdoors of Portmarnock, Stop by The Italian Kitchen Restaurant
Portmarnock is a coastal suburban village in Fingal, Dublin. Renowned for spectacular costal views, beaches and walks not forgetting one of Ireland’s best-known golf clubs the added bonus is it is only a 13-minute drive from The Italian Kitchen.
So, whether you have worked up a hunger on the golf course or from a long costal walk, pop into The Italian Kitchen and try one of our delicious authentic Italian dishes. We also have complimentary car parking for guests dining in The Italian Kitchen.
Directions from Portmarnock (8km) to The Italian Kitchen
- Head southwest on Strand Road/R106 toward The Dunes
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Coast Road / R106
- Turn right onto Moyne Road /R123
- Turn left onto Malahide Road / R107
- Turn Right onto R139
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Clonshaugh Road
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
- Turn left and The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport will be on the right
To make a booking: call 01 8711255 or email email@example.com for more information
We look forward to seeing you.