Italian Restaurants near Santry
Shopping, Sporting Event, Business or Leisure? The Italian Kitchen is the Perfect end to Your Day in Santry
Santry is a suburb situated on the northside of Dublin. The village boasts many heritage and cultural points of interest as well as The Omni Park Shopping Centre, many industrial estates as well as Trinity College Library which has a depository in Santry, holding three million books. Morton Stadium, or the National Athletics Stadium, is an athletics stadium in Santry, Finglas. Often called Santry Stadium, it is the centre for athletics events in Dublin city and the home track of Clonliffe Harriers.
When it comes to restaurants in North Dublin, whatever your day has in store for you in Santry, finish it off right by dining in The Italian Kitchen. With 1500 car parking spaces, we also offer complimentary car parking to guests dining in The Italian Kitchen.
Directions from Santry (3.9km) (Trinity College Sports Ground) to The Italian Kitchen
• Head east on Santry Ave/R104 toward Sallowood View
• Turn left onto Swords Rd/R104
• Turn right onto Coolock Ln/R104/R132
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M1 ramp to M50/Belfast/Airport
• Merge onto M50
• At junction 3, take the R139 exit to Malahide
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto R139
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Clonshaugh Rd
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
• Turn left and The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport will be on the right
To make a booking: call 01 8711255 or email email@example.com for more information
We look forward to seeing you.