Italian Restaurants near Swords
The Italian Kitchen Restaurant in Dublin – Ideally located near the historic village of swords
Swords is located in North Dublin and is the county town of Fingal. It is steeped in history stretching back to 560AD when it was first founded. There are many cultural and heritage sites of interest in the area such as Swords Castle and St. Colmcille’s Well.
In recent years Swords has become more notable and well known for its many shopping options. With the Pavilions Shopping Centre showcasing over 100 stores, what better way to relax and unwind than dining in The Italian Kitchen a mere 10-minute drive away with complimentary parking.
Directions From Swords to The Italian Kitchen
• Head southeast on Malahide Rd/R106 toward Longlands
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Malahide Rd/R106
• At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto R132
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on R132
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stockhole Lane
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
• Turn Left and have arrived at The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
To make a booking: call 01 8711255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We look forward to seeing you.